- used to describe the guiding beliefs or ideals that characterize a
community, nation, or ideology.
Studio Souk is the coming together of creative entrepreneurs in a stimulating, supportive and positive environment, in the heart of the city centre. Being inspired by one another, learning, growing and developing professionally together whilst educating Belfast about the creative processes and the creative talent in our city. Studio Souk is synonymous with a sustainable lifestyle and the promotion of recycling, and reflects this message onto its artists and customers. Studio Souk is not just a high street shop, it is a community, a family and we welcome everybody to come in and take part in the experience.
What do we really do?
- Studio Souk provides opportunities for local creative businesses, to support their professional development and to provide peer support.
- We promote local creative businesses and the creative processes to the general public.
- We promote the advancement of environmental improvement and to promote recycling and up cycling through creative activity.
Our Promise to our artists and designers
- For you be part of a unique and innovative space to Belfast city centre.
- To heighten your confidence in the creative fields.
- To enhance your professional development.
- To provide an affordable studio/retail space in the heart of the city centre.
- Give peer support.
- Support you with product development.
- Create a sense of well-being to you as the designer/maker..
- Giving you the platform to market test your product in a high footfall retail space..
with minimal risk.
- To give direct feedback from customers.
- Provide access to professional development workshops i.e. visual merchandising,
social media, marketing and branding.
- Provide access to networking events/focus groups.
- The ability to engage with the public and potential customers.
- To provide opportunities within the creative industries.
- The facility to collaborate with other creatives.
- To provide affordable product photography.
- To provide space for your own workshops.
- To host monthly feedback meetings with all designers/makers.
- To encourage and maintain a healthy working environment.